"TERMS AND CONDITIONS"

100% Full Refund.

We understand that circumstances may arise which may change your travel plans. With that in mind, we will gladly give a full refund for any
reservation cancelled minimum 24 hours prior to the pickup time. This applies only to all our Sedans and Shuttle vans.

Limousines and hourly charters requires a 20% nonrefundable deposit at the time of the reservation to grantee service. The remaining 80% of
the fare will be charged within 24 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time unless we are notified of the cancelation minimum 24 hours prior to
the pickup time.

Refunds usually show to your account within 30 days.

For your convenience you may also Click on "My Reservation" tap in our home page to verify, Print, or cancel your reservation online. Please
make sure to have your reservation number listed on your receipt available.

Terms and Conditions

Thank you for visiting 24-7 RIDE website titled www.24-7RIDE.com (the Site). In return for gaining access to the Site and using it, you agree to
be bound by the following Terms of Use without limitation or qualification; therefore, please review this Policy before proceeding. If you do not
agree with this Terms of Use Policy, do not access and use the Site. 24-7 RIDE reserves the right to change this Terms of Use Policy and to
make changes to any of the products or programs described in the Site at any time without notice. Any revisions are binding on you; and,
therefore, you should periodically visit this page when you use the Site to review the current Terms of Use Policy that binds you. 24-7 RIDE
from time to time enters into agreements with third parties to provide our customers with the opportunity to obtain special services and
information offered by the third parties. You will not be in violation of this Terms of Use Policy when acting in accordance with the terms of use
policies of any such programs.

By using this site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and possess the legal ability to agree to terms of this Terms
of Use Policy. You also agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless 24-7 RIDE and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, demands,
proceedings, suits, and actions arising from your use of this Site.

This web site may contain inaccuracies and/or typographical errors, 24-7 RIDE, may change or improve the content of this Site at any time and
without notice. 24-7 RIDE makes no warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the content of this Site. The use of the Site is at your own
risk. The content of the Site is "as is" and without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including without limitation any implied
warranties of expectation of privacy, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, or title. In no event will 24-7 RIDE, or
its affiliates are not liable for any damages whether consequential, direct, incidental, indirect or otherwise arising from or connected with the use
of the Site or any of its content.

When you provide us with information for your travel, you agree that the information will be accurate. We agree to use this information in a
manner consistent with our privacy policy, which can be reviewed by clicking on "Privacy Policy" at the bottom of any page. While we take steps
to safeguard and prevent the unauthorized access to your private information, we are not responsible for the acts of those who may gain
unauthorized access to the information, and make no warranty, express or implied that we will be able to prevent unauthorized access to your
private information. In no event will 24-7 RIDE, and its affiliates be liable for any damages whether consequentially, directly, incidentally, or
indirectly arising out of or any way connected with a third party's unauthorized access to your information.